Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON BUSYVENDOR
Join a marketplace where nearly 50 million buyers around
the world shop for unique items
Register and list your products
- Register your business and start selling
- Create a product catalogue on our marketplace
- Sell under your own private label
- Self-serve & easy to use
Receive orders and sell your product
- Once listed, your products will be available to shoppers
- Sell to millions of engaged customer visiting busyvendor.com through our seller panel
Package and ship with ease
- Easy pick up and delivery across Ghana through our logistic service
- Standard 7-21 days * Express 1-10 days
Get payments and grow your business
- Receive quick and hassle-free payments in your account once your orders are fulfilled within 21 days.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 160 million shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
your currency may vary based on changes in the exchange rate.
See Seller share about their successful on BusyVendor
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on BusyVendor
How do fees work on BusyVendor?
Joining and starting a shop on BusyVendor is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs USD 0.20 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 3.5% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
Listing fees are billed for $0.20 USD, so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
t’s easy to set up a shop on BusyVendor. Create an BusyVendor account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your BusyVendor fees).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on Martfury will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on BusyVendor?
BusyVendor provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods (at least 20 years old), and both handmade and non-handmade crafting supplies.